Rules of participation
From English WikiNoah
Here are the rules of participation for using this mediawiki software (called here "the forum"):
- The intention is to collect all knowledge about the Bnei Noach movement
- Try to be as clear and concise as possible.
- Be organized, don't deviate from the topic of the page
- While original research is welcome, please avoid speculating and giving personal opinion
- Bring authoritative opinions whenever possible
- Bring sources and references whenever possible
- Attacks on members of other Bnei Noach groups will not be tolerated.
The forum is not limited to just Jews or Bnai Noah, but it IS limited to:
- discussions about Noahide movements (past, present and future)
- and scholarly sources that can be respected by halachic Judaism.
This is not a forum for interfaith dialog.
Any post not conforming to the above rules of participation will be deleted.
- If you don't want your writing to be edited mercilessly or redistributed by others, do not submit it.
- Only public domain resources can be copied without permission—this does not include most web pages.
- See our policies and guidelines for more information on editing.
By participating in this forum you agree that all text contributed - unless clearly marked and indicated as part of the contributed text - becomes part of the forum which is owned and Copyright © 2006-2007 by UNC, Inc.
Permission is granted to freely use material from this forum, unless otherwise indicated, provided it is properly attributed, and a link is made back to this site. All material marked with a copyright or trademark belongs to their respective owners.
- See also English Wikinoah:Copyrights.
By participating in the Forum, you agree to indemnify the UNC, Inc. for any damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, that accrue to the UNC, Inc. as a result of or arising out of your activities on the Forum including, but not limited to, any claims for violation of any copyright, trademark, or protected material, or any claim of defamation, slander, libel, disparagement or the like.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU JOIN AND PARTICIPATE IN THIS FORUM AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE UNC, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES WHICH RESULT TO YOU FROM YOUR USE OF OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS FORUM.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
By participating in this Forum, you agree that any disputes between you and the UNC, Inc. will be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia for all disputes arising out of or related to your membership or participation in the Forum.
THE UNC, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ACCESS TO THE FORUM WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME; THAT OPERATION OF THE FORUM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; OR THAT ANY PARTICULAR RESULT OR INFORMATION WILL BE OBTAINED. MEMBERSHIP IN THE FORUM IS OFFERED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, OTHER THAN WARRANTIES WHICH ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, WAIVER, OR RESTRICTION UNDER THE LAW APPLICABLE HERETO.
The preceding and the operating rules and procedures of this Forum constitutes the entire agreement between you and the UNC, Inc. concerning your participation in this Forum. The operating rules and procedures of the Forum may change from time to time and such changes will be posted here. Only the UNC, Inc. may change a rule or policy of this Forum.
- See also English Wikinoah:general disclaimer